[ale] AOL in talks to buy RedHat!!!

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Jan 19 17:31:06 EST 2002

Fulton Green wrote:

> Maybe now all those pop-overs will say "Try Linux FREE!" instead of the
> usual 1000 free AOL hours drivel. ;-)

OR, Red Hat goes down the tube just like Netscape.  Makes me wonder if
AOL's not a puppet of Microsoft....

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html