[ale] CS Degree necessary?

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 18 20:21:11 EST 2002

I have to agree. A degree will make things a lot easier for you. If you have
the time and money to get one do it.  I wish I had, And now I have to work
on going back to school and doing it.

Yes, you can work your way up in a company and do alright. But when that
company folds or you get a new boss. You may have start to looking for a new
job, must everyone will try to start you at the bottom again.  Besides, Even
after 10 years in the same company and working my way off the production
floor. I still didn't get respect for my opinions, only to see engineers go
ahead and make the mistakes I warned them about.

Adrin