[ale] won't boot after move

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Fri Jan 18 12:43:26 EST 2002

Now I remember - for some reason Samba was actually authenticating with our replicated server down in Fla - and when the internet was down, everything slowed to such a crawl that it appeared to be locked up.

I agree - I don't think I'd be using Limux in a Production environment if I didn't have these kinds of resources to fall back on.

Now, if someone can just tell me how to undelete a file I just deleted, I'd be real happy.

Charles