[ale] MySQL mentor

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Thu Jan 17 20:44:48 EST 2002

Get phpMyAdmin and point it at your mysql DB.  If you need a webserver with
php, I will give you a url and you can point it at it.  phpMyAdmin is a
FANTASTIC db tool.  I can't believe it's open/source/free.  It's easily
commercial quality.  It'll make your life a _HUGE_ amount easier when it
comes to Mysql.  I don't know what I did before it.  phpMyAdmin is the #1
project on sourceforge.net (at last check).

I would recommend using PHP to interface with the DB;  PHP is great.

YMMV
-CB