[ale] new linux box

jeff hubbs hbbs at mediaone.net
Wed Jan 16 14:06:17 EST 2002

Charles Marcus wrote:

> [...]

It's beige and it's about knee-high.  Sorry, I don't have a model
number, and I don't recall how big the PS is.  It has three half-height
bays and two floppy-sized bays, the bottom of which is covered up by a
slot in the front panel.

The front panel is in two parts.  The top part that surrounds the bays
comes off via two latches on the sides, and the bottom part unlatches at
the top when the upper section is removed and has a series of prominent
horizontal slats running up the center.  It's one of the nicest cases
I've dealt with and compares favorably with that Japanese brushed
aluminum case they sell at Frontech with regard to layout and function.

- Jeff