[ale] Printing ps/pdf files

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Jan 16 11:26:36 EST 2002

You might be able to convert A4 to letter by running it through "mpage
-1 -bLetter file.ps > fileout.ps "

Likewise, look at the .ps file near the top (relative). Is will have a
PageSize . If the value is not letter, then it's trying to print a
different paper size. I don't know of a way to scale a postscript
document.