[ale] Dumb Question wrt ATT & IPSec

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Jan 15 22:06:37 EST 2002

I didn't respond to this earlier, but Robert has jogged some cobwebs.  I
  don't know for a fact, but I doubt very seriously that AT&T BB is
blocking ipsec.  The reason is that as AT&T uses an ipsec vpn to access
the corporate intranet for remote, telecommuting and virtual office
users.  I know that some folks I've talked to are using AT&T BB and the
ipsec access.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html