[ale] two ale meetings??

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Jan 14 21:05:32 EST 2002

I've been thinking about the possibility of having two ale monthly
meetings.  It's because the current location (Emory) is so bloody far
for me.  I know of at least one other ALE'er who lives in my vicinity,
so I figured I'd throw it out and see if I get any bites or just bitten.
  If there's enough interest, I'd be willing to do the leg work in
getting it setup and running the show, with the expectation of other's
donating time as well.

Back when ALE was looking for a new location I inquired at Kennesaw
State and received positive response, so I figured that's the location
I'd look into.  It may well grow the organization as well.

How many folks might find themselves going to Kennesaw State for an ALE
meeting?  I'm not looking to pull folks from Emory, but rather, provide
a meeting for those of us who might find this location more convenient.

So what do folks think?  Is there anything in the ALE charter (is there
a charter??) that would not permit this?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html