[ale] QMail + VPopMail + Mysql

Fernando Barros fernando at officer.com.br
Mon Jan 14 12:16:08 EST 2002

Hi there!

I have this three working now but I have a doubt.
When i installed QMail, i create this file(/control/sqlserver) , the
database and the table reading the QMail Readme. After this, i installed
vpopmail and changed my pop3d to read the new database created by VPopMail.
So, my problem now is I have two database and I would like to know, how can
i change the qmail smtp to use the database from VPopMail?

Thks!

Fernando