[ale] (Yet again) WTD: Reliable web hosting provider with Linux/PHP4/MySQL/python support.

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at innoverse.com
Fri Jan 11 14:49:57 EST 2002

My company is trying to get their new sales system we've developed operational and the
new provider we signed up with to do this doesn't seem capable of getting the parts
together that they sold us (specifically those mentioned above). Can anyone recommend
a good hosting company with these capabilities in place? In the Atlanta area would be
great but not a requirement.

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey