[ale] Perl question > Gnucash

Jim Seymour jseymou5 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 11 12:07:44 EST 2002

I am trying to set up Gnucash to get stock quotes. I am getting an error
that it cannot locate LWP/UserAgent.pm when trying to get stock quotes.
  According to the diagnostic message this is the line it fails at:

use LWP::UserAgent;

This is a RedHat 7.1 system with 2.4.16 kernel and Gnucash 1.4.9.  I
have no knowledge of perl progamming.  Does anyone know what this line
is looking for or has anyone successfully set up Gnucash to get stock
quotes?

TIA,

Jim Seymour