[ale] some weird question

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Thu Jan 10 10:43:13 EST 2002

I'd make a bootable Linux floppy (or set of floppies) that has a few useful
tools on it, and use that to mount the CD and load the system, either
automatically or by hand as needed.  See the Linux Boot Disk HOWTO
(http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Bootdisk-HOWTO/index.html).

BTW, where do you get those CDs?  Are they burnable in a standard CDR?

Krum