[ale] selling stuff

hirsch at zapmedia.com hirsch at zapmedia.com
Wed Jan 9 23:18:33 EST 2002

With all this talk about selling stuff, I was wondering if we could
periodically have a swap meet at or after and ALE meeting.  I think it
would be very nice if twice a year instead of a talk we just had a
swap meet.  Or maybe after a short talk.

I already thought of the name for the swap meet:  Ohm Depot

--Michael