[ale] Courier IMAP + MYSql

Fernando Barros fernando at officer.com.br
Wed Jan 9 15:32:47 EST 2002

Hi there!

    I already have the mysql running with QMail.
    I´ve been reading some documentation and saw the courier checks for
presence of the mysql libraries and compiles the appropriate files but i
couldn´t. Neither created "authlib/authmysql", nor "etc/authmysqlrc"

    I´ve already tried this:
 - put /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql in ld.so.conf  and run ldconfig
 - env LIBS="-L/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient" \
 - CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/mysql/lib"
 - LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/mysql/lib"
 - export CPPFLAGS
 - export LDFLAGS

When I run ./configure, make, etc... i saw the compiler using the correct
path(/usr/local/mysql/lib)

Thk´s!!

Fernando