Re(2): [ale] Sale list

bieb bieb at law.emory.edu
Wed Jan 9 09:18:00 EST 2002

You are kidding me right?? It's not like you have to give the proper
information. I created this list as a quick solution. I have been
with Topica for a couple years with 2 other mailing lists I belong
to, and it took me all of about 2 minutes to create the mailing list.
I figure this way no one has to really worry about managing it or
writing scripts to send emails when new things are posted. And if the
list doesn't get used, or we feel that the use is great enough to
warrant being managed and sending out email updates then we can just
delete the Topica list and handle it however we want.

Harold

esoteric at 3times25.net writes:
Couldn't help but notice that this list server requires information
that
should not be necessary for such purposes.   I'd suggest a different
avenue.  I'd go with the previous suggestion of happily dealing with
OT
subjects every now and then on the original list.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users
that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation
available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html