[ale] Sale list

bieb bieb at law.emory.edu
Tue Jan 8 18:21:41 EST 2002

OK, I created a mailing list on Topica.... I figure we can start
there and see how things go.

Here is the subscribe info....

People can subscribe to your list simply by sending an email to -
sale-subscribe at topica.com

or
Your list has a 'URL' people can use to reach your list's 'home page'
at Topica. People that join your list using Topica will have access
to all of Topica's features including reading and posting from the
web, searching your list's archives and more. Your list's URL is:
http://www.topica.com/lists/sale

Harold