[ale] selling stuff

Tommie M. Jones tj at atlantageek.com
Tue Jan 8 15:15:53 EST 2002

What about an addition to the atlanta Twiki server .  I would even be
willing to suggest that a once a week email be sent to ALE by some sort or script on
the twiki server announcing what items are still for sale.

otherwise people will forget about the service and it will never be used.

I also suggest the same for jobs.

http://www.atlantageek.com
Get inside Atlanta's Tech scene