[ale] Radio Shack dot Com....

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jan 4 20:56:14 EST 2002

So, what is the difference between a Radio Shack.com store and your run
of the mill Radio Shack??

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users
that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html