[ale] OT: The radio

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jan 3 08:28:06 EST 2002

Chris Fowler wrote:

> We'll if my power problem are not enough I have one more interesting
> problem.  It appears that on my speaker phone in the office I can hear a
> radio station.  But, that is not the worst.  I can hear a station on my
> speakers faintly but more so on my headphones attached to my speakers.
> These speakers have a built in amp.  How can I get rid of this problem?
>
> I do have ADSL on the line and my phone is attached to the filter.  You
> would know it if it were'nt.

corollary:

"Over abundance of technology is bound to produce bad mojo."

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users
that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html