[ale] OT: The radio

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Jan 3 01:17:00 EST 2002

We'll if my power problem are not enough I have one more interesting
problem.  It appears that on my speaker phone in the office I can hear a
radio station.  But, that is not the worst.  I can hear a station on my
speakers faintly but more so on my headphones attached to my speakers.
These speakers have a built in amp.  How can I get rid of this problem?

I do have ADSL on the line and my phone is attached to the filter.  You
would know it if it were'nt.
Thanks,
Chris