[ale] CUPS printing using IPP

James Taylor jtaylor at fantasylane.net
Tue Jan 1 19:55:51 EST 2002

I'm trying to configure CUPS to print to an IPP printer on my NW6
server.  I have been using LPR successfully, so naturally I needed to
make a change :-).

The default CUPS setting on my linux client is
ipp://servername/printers/printername, but the location on my NW6 server
is ipp://servername/ipp/printername.

I'd prefer to adjust this on the linux client, but I don't see any
obvious way to do it.

Any ideas?

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group,Inc
678-560-9702
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:James Taylor
TEL;WORK:678-560-9702
ORG:The East Cobb Group;marchFIRST
TEL;PREF;FAX:678-560-2159
EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:jtaylor at fantasylane.net
N:Taylor;James
ADR;INTL;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL:;;3710 Cherokee Place; Marietta; Ga;30067; USA
LABEL;INTL;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:James Taylor=0A=
3710 Cherokee Place=0A=
 Marietta,  Ga  30067=0A=
 USA
LABEL;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:James Taylor=0A=
3710 Cherokee Place=0A=
 Marietta,  Ga  30067
TEL;HOME: 770-578-9028
TEL;CELL: 678-358-8605