[ale] Curl Linux Technology Preview

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Thu Feb 28 17:12:54 EST 2002

Hm - I've seen more than one "Web content and delivery platform" curl up
and die; I am interested (enough to avoid downloading the preview so
someone with more time than I can mess with it) but I observe and regard
with a jaundiced eye...

Wonder if these guys will avoid the temptation to charge
$40,000-$50,000/instance like one flop of my acquaintance.

- Jeff