[ale] Bulk Email (sorta)

Michael Golden naugrimk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 22:00:27 EST 2002

Hello all,
	I have a little thing that I've decided is too much of a pita to do
manually and I think it would be easy to script but I don't know how to
do it and wonder if the combined ALE wisdom might be able to help. I've
taken on the task of going through the gaim bug database of somewhere
around 150 bugs and contacting the submitters to have them verify that
it is still active so that we can clean up the database. Problem is that
it takes a lot of time to make the different messages. I will show you
what I have to work with:

My Template Message: (with items to be replaced by script in all caps
surrounded by underscores)