[ale] E-mail client

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Tue Feb 26 11:41:30 EST 2002

Sylpheed is incredibly fast, and looks a bit like Evolution/Outlook.  It is only at version 0.72, but is very stable considering - stable enough to use full time, if you don't mind the occasional crash.  It is so much faster than Evolution it scared me... :)

Charles