[ale] Loading Veritas.com???

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Fri Feb 22 11:23:45 EST 2002

On Friday 22 February 2002 11:13 am, Robert L. Harris wrote:
> This is what I thought.  But changing the emulation doesn't work in
> Konquerer.  Maybe their emulation is hosed.

Oh but it does.
Try Settings/Configure/User Agent, and then under Site/Domain specific info,
add an entry for veritas.com.
Choose something like Mozilla/4.0 (compatible, MSIE 5.0, Windows 95)
as the identification to send, and it works just fine.
The detect script is too limited in what it searches for, I guess.

Regards,
Irv