[ale] Flash/Shockwave and other plug-ins?

rhiannen rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Fri Feb 22 11:12:07 EST 2002

Depending on how useful the site may be:
3 for 99% of the sites encountered
4 for largish news/info sites

Very rarely (0.01%) 2, as in those sites which are the only place
(according to google & alltheweb) to get the odd particular drivers for
old or non-typical hardware.  I *always* follow 2 with a passionate,
rational, and detailed 4.

NEVER 1 !!!
It's *my* computer, & I'll install only what I bloody well want on it.
;P~~~

--
rhia
knowledge is power - arm yourself