[ale] smart IT manager

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 14:00:52 EST 2002

well i was under the impression our IT manager was a wise person whome kept his mind open about things however with his response to a possible "better option" i had for him he turned me down. his comment was "yes well we dont have time at the moment" it seems they all respond to me with the answers of "we dont have time" or "we dont have time for school/to learn that" or even perhaps they believe i could not possibly have a better answer since i have not completed school? due to my lack of MCSE?  it burns me up that they dont even have time to take a cd and test it! i offerd a cd with the software on it ready to role and they dont have time! oh well, i suppose they wont last long then and then ill be given my chance to excel. what would the linux gurus in the corperate world do? perhaps you would not have time to test something at work but if someone from say lanier tech not completed school came to you whith a proposed idea would you consider them? im sorry for this emails similarity to others i have written, i sometimes get stressed out about my constant trys and rejections :(Do You Yahoo!?