[ale] OT: The Amazing WEB

Zyman, Andy zymana at hra.nyc.gov
Tue Feb 19 12:46:47 EST 2002

I have a proposition: Let's prohibit tv, radio, inet, all and any magazines
and newspapers. Then, to enforce this "law", let's kill everybody who
doesn't agree and then live happy ....
Huraa!!! Welcome to the Soviet union and china!!! Huraaaa!

now more seriously:
If U ( i mean person ) don't like porn/Maxim/TV/car - don't use it, don't go
out and spend Your money on it.
Porn industry is doing money on CUSTOMERS. They don't "taxed" You as
government do - U want it - u paying them. Bum of inet porn - people simply
want to have porn at their homes.
So before crying "Bad AT&T.. etc, " check out Your own tapes/DVDs and spend
more time with Your children.
Don't You understand that banning -is the best they to make these people (
porn ind ) rich ?

Andy

InterScan VirusWall processing complete - message virus-free.