[ale] New at this

Greg runman at telocity.com
Tue Feb 19 09:13:37 EST 2002

I have a 2nd version of Caldera OpenLinux 2.4 which I will give out free.
It is still in shrink-wrap and is the best version at installing on
difficult machines that I have tried.  The books that come with it are
pretty good to start off with.   All anyone needs to do is pick it up.. or
wait until the install fest.

Yes, I echo Irv's message.  Since I tend to play around a lot and do a lot
of installs CD's are a must.

Greg Canter