[ale] gentoo

Mark Hurley debian4tux at telocity.com
Mon Feb 18 22:12:03 EST 2002

I'm no pro at Gentoo....then again I'm no pro at Linux either...but
the following has been helpful to be when I last used Gentoo...

1) IRC #gentoo on openprojects.net
2) gentoo site (as you already have), but I followed the install
documentation.

I know this doesn't answer your specific question.  But if you (or
anyone) wants a CD burned...send me your request and I will burn ya
one.  That goes for gentoo, debian...whatever.  If you really want to
make a donation (not to me) make one to the free software foundation,
gentoo or Debian.

BTW....I work downtown....and live in Smyrna....two points of pickup.
:)  Or I can snail mail 'em to you.  Just an option :)

Mark