[ale] MS VPN client on linux

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Feb 18 15:56:20 EST 2002

I had this working a while back, but don't use it any longer.  What
options are you passing to the pptp process?  Here's my working call to
pptp:

pptp $IP +chapms _chapms-v2 mppe-40 mppe-128 mppe-stateless \
         defaultroute usepeerdns noauth user gamyers name gamyers \
	remotename $IP

The entries in my chap-secrets file were plain text.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

I didn't have to by my radio from a specific company to listen