[ale] VmWare question...

Greg runman at telocity.com
Mon Feb 18 08:41:17 EST 2002

There were some good articles on Linux World that Nicholas Petrely wrote
comparing VMWare to Win4Lin (which I have used) and the outcome was that
VMWare cost more (at that time it was more than $150) and was more of a drag
on system resources, but other than that, no.  It is a complete system
emulation - with games and network support in one small package.

Greg Canter