[ale] compiling kernel - disappearing segfaults

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 16:51:14 EST 2002

Sheesh...more ram problems.

I have not found a utility that will accurately
identify RAM probs.  I use crucial tech. ram
exclusively and have found them great in the past.
They'll take it back if I identify the RAM as a
problem, but it's a week to two week turnaround and I
don't want to do without the machine if possible.  Are
there any end-all be-all utilities out there that will
identify bad RAM once and for all?

Thanks for the help!

John