[ale] gentoo

Joseph A Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 17 10:17:08 EST 2002

Unrelated to Stephen's query:

I'm looking for an option to install from floppy on the
Gentoo site, but not finding it. Does anyone know if it's
possible? I'd like to boot from a floppy and then do
a network install. I don't have a CD burner (I know, I know,
how five-minutes-ago...)

Cheers,

-- Joe
"I should like to close this book by sticking out any part of my neck
 which is not yet exposed, and making a few predictions about how the
 problem of quantum gravity will in the end be solved."
 --- Physicist Lee Smolin, "Three Roads to Quantum Gravity"