[ale] bout me company

Greg runman at telocity.com
Fri Feb 15 13:02:50 EST 2002

	OK, I will sell you my MCP certificate (never been used) for the going rate
of $124 (costs $125 for the tests now not to mention the books/training...
SEE, a SAVINGS of $1.00 !!!!).  Like I said, never been used, and only
impressed a few rubes..errr. folks, yeah, that's the word... Just send
check(bank only) or money order to my address for the cert and $5.99 in
postage and handling to me and I will send it to you... For $25.99 more I
will include this handsome black frame with real glass (not the imitation
plastic fake glass many others advertise !!).  Hurry rush now ! Be the first
one in your IT department to be able to put some letters on your business
cards !!  If done today a genuine Ginsu knife will be yours too ! (useful in
cutting away the MS bs). HURRY ! RUSH NOW !

	Or.. you can use our website to order and see first hand joe-the-web-guys
home made certificate or use the XYZ WinCam to see WinMan crying over having
to get RE-CERTIFIED FOR .NET/XP/MS-flavor-of-the-week-buzzword and his code
not being compatible with .NET and having to be re-written...

(see what happens to minds when not gainfully employed ? apologies to the
cert and Stephen Turner's  threads....)

Greg Canter