[ale] petition

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 23:38:56 EST 2002

hey dudes all i got to say is if my boss (when i get an IT boss) asks me to get some linux version of M$ software i will a) tell him that this will require a seperate box due to the fact i do not trust it with my own network and b) make sure its on a TIGHT leash AND thuroghly watched, as a bright ale'r said before write a script and have it PULL that life line the MIN it sneezes funny! im sorry my distaste is this bad for M$ i honor my companys IT tecks for having a 99% up time with it (well by thier word)  but on my system it just is a thorn in my side!. if it wasnt constructed or ATLEAST given an overhaul by the linux community i dont trust it with $.02 of my money or time for that matter. but again, my personal experience has driven me to hate it  (slowly but surely wine creeps closer with my answer to my games) games which are the only thing other than reading my mail now and then on a winbox and i really shouldnt read my mail but since my hd got wiped i havent slapped linux on it yet, i just havent had time for much of anything except email which i barely have time for. i have solutions to problems delt with by my companys admins but until they accept linux as a decent os to run on thier network (they would be lucky to have linux GRACE thier network in my opinion :-p ) my solutions are non existant, but once they accept it i will be more than happy to show them how to bring their email, website, and file servers up to a almost perfect 100% up time. well thats adding leeway to the possible freak accident that something happens blah blah, and maybe im overshooting my skills, but id like to try ;) as soon as i get my other comp built ill be able to demonstrate my tricks on this computer :) Do You Yahoo!?