[ale] Sendmail Configuration

hirsch at zapmedia.com hirsch at zapmedia.com
Thu Feb 14 17:41:12 EST 2002

Calvin Harrigan writes:
 > Hi guys,
 >
 >      I was wondering if you guys know of any configuration utilities for sendmail.  It can be shell based though X would be preferred.

linuxconf used to work, though the last time I installed redhad it
didn't seem to have a sendmail config.

I am now a big webmin fan.  I've found the webmin configuration tools
to be very good and complete.  I'm sure that they can't do something
that you can do with vi, but they are pretty complete.

The bonus is that it can be used remotely (so can linuxconf).  The bad
news is that it can be a security hole.

--Michael