[ale] bout me company

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Feb 14 12:45:57 EST 2002

Stephen Turner wrote:
> well i found out why the win2k network admin doesnt
> like me much but the IT manager is my friend, the cfo
> said the first thing since i been here that made
> since, "linux is certainly the future" scares the crap
> out of win2k manager cause hes the one that said "i
> dont have time to go back to school to learn it." :)

It doesn't matter what the technology is, if he's not willing to
continue to learn, he's in the wrong business.  Does he say the same
thing about Windows XP??

> looks like i might have a future here ;) no wonder the
> cfo is friendly to me... well maybe its cause its his
> job but, id like to think more ;)

Could be he thinks you're cute? :0

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html