[ale] a web page server hack

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Feb 12 20:14:15 EST 2002

thttpd

smaller, faster, and easier

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Turner [mailto:artic_knight at yahoo.com]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 8:08 PM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: Re: [ale] a web page server hack

BTW what do you guys recommend for an apache web
server? since im going to be running my own web site
probobly for just a few tacky things i dont expect
much traffic that is assumeing we dont get popular ;)
i may end up setting up one server for a file & web
server, is this a (bad) (o.k.) (good) idea?

sent to listmaster at ale dot org.