[ale] a web page server hack

Michael Golden naugrimk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 17:48:25 EST 2002

I would recommend www.dyndns.org For free, you can have
your_name.something.com and have it redirect to your box with no adds. I
currently use that setup with http://naugrim.merseine.nu For a $30 one
time donation you can have them redirect your domain name to your box
(dynamic or static dns) though you have to pay a domain registrar for
the domain name periodically of course. I have a friend that uses that
service to do http://www.madhater.org

Michael

--
Michael Golden <naugrimk at yahoo.com>