[ale] Website Layout

George Johnson gljay at netzero.net
Mon Feb 11 22:23:53 EST 2002

Now that I have RH 7.1 and SuSE 7.3.  I want to start to put together my own
website on my own equipment.  I would like to get a layout of what I need to
setup and which services should or could be put in combo on the same
machine.  I need a book that would take me thru it step by step.  A good URL
would do.  I does not matter.  Just want to get the site organization in
mind so I can plan it properly.  Want to add things like FTP server,
Sendmail etc.  Can anyone direct me to this kind of resource?

George

 winmail.dat