[ale] OT: PDA Recommendations

Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net
Mon Feb 11 11:54:16 EST 2002

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:43:08 -0500, David Corbin wrote:

>Buy *something* (anything) with PalmOS.  iPAQ's use MS crap.  And, fyi,
>the whole reason for sync (and you do need it) is for backup.

Indeed.  I used to carry around one one of the cheaper Sharp PDAs.  I
was quickly convinced of the need to have backup after it fell into
water and I lost every bit of information I had on it.

Ben
--
Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net      | The attempt to legislatively
http://oloryn.home.mindspring.com/   | micromanage equality results, at