[ale] OT: Grilling with Geeks (was OT: Viewing Habits, etc.)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sun Feb 10 03:54:37 EST 2002

On Saturday 09 February 2002 23:02, James wrote:
> That's a GREAT idea!!
> A geek-grill potluck for ALE family and friends. As soon as the weather
> looks good for a while (today would have been great) we should do this
> just for the networking/social aspects. Who knows, maybe some S.O.'s
> might develop a little more tolerance for collecting "that computer
> junk" :) [snip]

I agree that this is an idea worth supporting. The Amiga Atlanta UG has
held a couple psuedo-anual picnic events over the past few years and they
have been very popular and successful. We promoted the first one a fair
amount and even managed to draw a few visitors from neighboring states.

peace
(after justice)
aaron