[ale] OT: Viewing Habits Re: [ale] IBM linux e-server comercial.

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat Feb 9 23:02:11 EST 2002

That's a GREAT idea!!
A geek-grill potluck for ALE family and friends. As soon as the weather
looks good for a while (today would have been great) we should do this
just for the networking/social aspects. Who knows, maybe some S.O.'s
might develop a little more tolerance for collecting "that computer
junk" :)

Hmm. Charcoal smoker, gas grill, tongs, hickory and mesquite chips.
Makes my mouth water thinking about ^H^H^Htofu steaks and bean
sprouts^H^H^H grilled portobella mushrooms and red bell peppers,
tandoori chicken, burgers and salmon steaks!