[ale] Way OT:How to tell CPU speed in Windows

rhiannen rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Fri Feb 8 22:12:17 EST 2002

msinfo32.exe for 9x - I haven't touched a 9x box in 3+ years, so I had
to cheat & check out MS support. ;)  The NT/2000/XP gui-fied ways I used
all the time at my old job & looks like I will be again at this temp
contract job as well.  ~shudder, shudde, twitch, twitch~

----
rhia
knowledge is power - arm yourself