[ale] Re: [ale-unemployed] The first meeting.

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 11:58:09 EST 2002

For that matter, I'd encourage all employed people on
the list to consider at least sitting through the next
meeting.  There's a lot of talented people interested
in getting something going, and I know a lot of us who
are employed wouldn't mind breaking free of our
current cube cells if the right opportunity presented
itself.

There's strength in numbers ;-)

John