[ale] mozilla

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 07:26:04 EST 2002

I've been using mozilla recently only because it's the
only browser I've found that actually allows you to
cut and paste from a terminal correctly (always had a
problem with this in Netscape and Opera).

Anyway, I was playing around with top this morning and
noticed that with one mozilla window up I actually
have 5! mozilla processes running with a total
resident memory size of 134970 kb.  I won't even ask
why the hell a web browser requires 5 processes at
half the size of my phyical memory (but if you have an
opinion pass it on ;-)).

Does anyone know of a browser with a smaller footprint
which allows cuting/pasting from a terminal?

Thanks,
John