[ale] Star Office 6 problem

Mark E. Schill Mark.Schill at cmschill.net
Wed Feb 6 17:34:53 EST 2002

    I am having an issue with Star Office in that when I try and start
it in KDE the screen starts flashing in blocks and I have to manually
restart the machine. The same thing happens with SO 5.2. I think that it
may be my display settings. Does anyone have a fairly new Compaq
Presario and can tell me what settings they used for their graphics
card. Mine is a Presario 5108US which was bought in August.

Mark