[ale] Star Office 6.0 download

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 6 16:45:31 EST 2002

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 03:06:38PM -0500, jeff hubbs wrote:
> What's the story behind this?  WHy isn't SO 6.0 available for download
> from Sun anymore?

My understanding was that the beta for StarOffice 6.0 was available for
download. they aren't allowing that to be downloaded anymore but I'm not sure
why they haven't released the full 6.0 staroffice yet. In the mean while, you
can always download OpenOffice.

hope this helps

Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
        "Anything worth fighting over is worth fighting dirty over"