[ale] OT: Viewing Habits

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Wed Feb 6 10:42:27 EST 2002

Being one of the few without any video service beyond the usual broadcast
channels, the shows I usually gravitate to are:

- The X-Files, soon to be put to death
- The Outer Limits (on Fox 5 late Sunday nights)
- Twenty-four

Now that I spend most of my mornings at home, I get to listen to all kinds
of commercials from for-profit schools claiming that the IT industry is
still skyrocketing. That and the really stupid acting on the Gary Martin
Hays ambul^H^H^H^H^H personal-injury attorneys.

And once in awhile on Saturday mornings, I'll listen to Asian Video Showcase
on channel 14 (the local PAX-TV affiliate). I'm into the bhangra music.